FAQs in this section
What are taxes? Why should I use Vtiger's Tax Management? Is Tax Management available in the Sales Starter edition? Where can I find Tax Management in Vtiger CRM? What is a group tax? Can I set the Tax Mode separately in records? How can I set the default Tax Mode? What is individual tax? What are tax types in Vtiger CRM? What is Simple Tax? What is a Simple Fixed tax? What is a Simple Variable tax? What is Compound tax? What is a Compound Fixed tax? What is a Compound Variable tax? Can I change the tax type? What is Deducted tax? How can I add a tax? How many taxes can I apply at a time? Can we delete a tax once we add it? How to add taxes for a line item? What do I do if I don't want a tax setting? Why can't I edit the taxes? Where do taxes appear? What are charges in a tax? Where do charges appear? What is the direct price in charges? What is percent in charges? What is a charge type? How can charges be applied to specific regions? What is a charge value? Why should I add a charge for a tax? Can I add a charge in a charge? Can a charge have a deducted tax? Can a charge contain a compound tax? What is tax for charge? How can I add a tax for a charge? How many taxes can a charge have? Are they any restrictions for creating a charge? What is a tax region? Where do tax regions appear? Can I delete a tax region? Why can't I see the tax region in invoices? How can I add a tax region? How is the tax calculated when the tax region is specified in individual tax mode? How is the tax calculated when the tax region is specified in group tax mode? How is the tax calculated when the tax region is not specified? Can I set taxes individually on products and services? Where is the Shipping and Handling tax merge tag in print templates?
How can I add a charge?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to add a new tax:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Click the Settings button.
- Go to the Inventory section.
- Click Tax Management.
- Click the Charges tab.
- Click the +Add New Charge button.
- Enter the following information:
- Charge Name - Provide a name for the charge.
- Charge Format - Choose between Direct Price or Percent.
- Charge Type - Choose between Fixed or Variable.
- Charge Value - Enter the value of the charge.
- Is Taxable - Enable the checkbox if taxes must be applied to the charge.
- Select Tax - Select the taxes on which the charge must be applied.
- Click Save.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment