If you have a document in Google Drive and want a record of it in the CRM, you just have to link it.
Follow these steps to link documents to CRM from Google Drive:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Essentials.
- Select Documents.
- Click +Add.
- Click Link.
- Select Google Drive to link from in the Link Document window.
- Select the folder where you want to store your document.
- Assign a user to the document.
- Click Browse to choose the document you want to link.
- Sign in to your Drive using your Google credentials.
- Select the document from your Drive.
- Click Add.
- Click Link Selected files.
The document will be linked to CRM.
To know more about Documents, click here
To know more about Google Drive, click here