When you click on an email, if no contact records in your CRM account match the sender’s email address, you can create a contact by clicking the ADD CONTACT
Follow these steps to create a contact:
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click the Show side panel icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click the Vtiger Gmail add-on in the panel.
- Open an email. If the contact is not a part of your CRM, the ‘ADD CONTACT’ button is enabled.
- Click the ADD CONTACT button to create the record.
- Note: During the contact creation, details such as contact names and email addresses are automatically pulled from the email.
- Click Save.
The contact will be saved in the CRM.
To know more about Gmail Add-on, click here