Follow these simple steps to attach an email to the corresponding record in Vtiger CRM:
- Select any email.
- Click on Attach Email.
- Select the desired module from the drop-down.
- Click Select Field to search for different fields. Email IDs from the selected email will be populated in the search records text space.
- Edit it and provide desired search criteria.
- Click Search Vtiger CRM.
- Select a record from the results.
- Click Attach.
If a record doesn’t exist in the search results, you will get a popup that says ‘No matching records in Vtiger CRM
.’ You can then create a new record in Vtiger by clicking the Create
button. On successful creation, a confirmation popup will appear.
- Mandatory fields in the CRM record will be filled with a ‘??’.
- Click the Edit Message tab to modify the email’s content before attaching it to the desired record in Vtiger CRM.
To know more about the Microsoft Outlook plugin, click here