MS Teams is a popular internal collaboration tool from Microsoft. MS Teams is used by over 100 million users across organizations in all industries. Using MS Teams, you can,
- Create channels for topic-wise or group-wise collaboration. Channels are dedicated sections for a team to discuss a project, topic, etc.
- Collaborate in real-time with a chat-like interface within the channels.
- Create online meetings and share screens with up to 10,000 participants.
- Chat and make video calls with individuals.
- Use virtual backgrounds that allow participants to place themselves ‘anywhere’ they want to be.
- Get recording transcripts.
- Use Sharepoint integration to access and store documents.
To know more about MS Teams integration, click here