FAQs in this section
What are the benefits of MS Teams and Vtiger CRM integration? How can I activate MS Teams in Vtiger CRM? How can I install the Vtiger CRM app in MS Teams? Can I install the MS Teams add-on manually? How can I install the MS Teams extension manually in Vtiger CRM? What can I do using the Vtiger CRM app in MS Teams? How can I add Vtiger Dashboard to my team channel? What is the use of Chat tabs in MS Teams? How can I deactivate MS Teams in Vtiger CRM? How can I uninstall the Vtiger CRM app in MS Teams? How can I uninstall the MS Teams extension in Vtiger CRM? Can I do host meetings using MS Teams? How can I activate Teams Meetings in Vtiger CRM? How can I access Teams Meetings in the CRM? How can I create a Teams Meeting from the Events module? What happens to the participant status in Teams Meeting when an event is marked as held? Can I get the recording link of the Teams Meeting? How can I create a Teams Meeting from the Contacts module? How can I send a Teams Meeting from Emails? How can I create a Teams Meeting from the Web Chats module? How can I deactivate Teams Meetings in the CRM? Can I change my account ID linked with MS Teams? What do you mean by SaaS? What is market place? What do you mean by subscription? What is SSO? Should I have to pay for the SaaS offers? Can I make an online payment to buy the subscription? Do I have the option to choose the quantity I would like to purchase? Is there a free trial option to use the service? Can I use Vtiger only from MS Teams after subscribing? How can I buy a Vtiger CRM subscription from Microsoft Marketplace?
What is MS Teams?
Table of Contents
MS Teams is a popular internal collaboration tool from Microsoft. MS Teams is used by over 100 million users across organizations in all industries. Using MS Teams, you can,
- Create channels for topic-wise or group-wise collaboration. Channels are dedicated sections for a team to discuss a project, topic, etc.
- Collaborate in real-time with a chat-like interface within the channels.
- Create online meetings and share screens with up to 10,000 participants.
- Chat and make video calls with individuals.
- Use virtual backgrounds that allow participants to place themselves ‘anywhere’ they want to be.
- Get recording transcripts.
- Use Sharepoint integration to access and store documents.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment