FAQs in this section
What is Zoom Meet? What are the benefits of Zoom and Vtiger CRM integration? How can I activate Zoom in Vtiger CRM? How can I access Zoom meetings in the CRM? How can I create a Zoom meeting from the Events module? What happens to the participant status in a Zoom meeting when an event is marked as held? Can I get the recording link of the Zoom meeting? How can I create a Zoom meeting from the Contacts module? How can I send a Zoom meeting from Emails? How can I deactivate Zoom meeting in the CRM? How can I uninstall the Vtiger CRM app from my Zoom account? I am getting the' You cannot authorize the app.' error in Zoom. What should I do?
How can I create a Zoom meeting from the Web Chats module?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to create a Zoom meeting from the Web Chats module:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Help desk.
- Select Web Chats.
- In the live chat console, click on any conversation.
- Click on the More icon on the top right of the conversation.
- Select the Schedule Conference option in the dropdown.
- Fill the following details in the Schedule Conference window:
- Activity Type - Zoom Meet
- Start Date
- Start Time
- Click Add.
- You can send the Zoom meeting link from:
- the conversation in Web Chats
- an Email compose window
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment