FAQs in this section
Why should I integrate LinkedIn and Vtiger CRM? What is Vtiger Enrich? What are the benefits of Vtiger Enrich? Is Vtiger Enrich available for Sales Professional edition? How can I integrate LinkedIn and Vtiger CRM? How can I add Vtiger Enrich to Chrome? Why should I install the LinkedIn extension in Vtiger? Will I be charged to install the LinkedIn extension in Vtiger CRM? How can I install the LinkedIn extension in Vtiger CRM? How can I find the contacts in Vtiger Enrich? How can I see the contacts out of my organization? How can I create a new contact in Vtiger Enrich? Can I create an organization record from Vtiger Enrich? How can I update a contact in Vtiger Enrich? Can I add an event or task from Vtiger Enrich? Is Enrich available in LinkedIn's Sales Navigator? How can I remove LinkedIn and Vtiger CRM integration? How can I remove Vtiger Enrich from Chrome? How can I uninstall the LinkedIn extension in Vtiger CRM?
How can I import contacts in Vtiger Enrich?
Table of Contents
When you are looking for contacts in the Connections page (under My Network) or People Search, you can do the following in Enrich:
- Import a contact - You can import a single contact by clicking the Import button.
- Import a batch of contacts - You can import all the connections shown on a single LinkedIn page by clicking the Import All button.
- You can import up to 10 connections at once from the Search > People filter.
- You can import up to 40 connections at once from My Network > Connections.
- Update or Import matching contacts - If a connection matches a Vtiger contact, you will see either the View Contact or View Match button. You can choose to update the existing contact record or import it as a new one. You can click the icon on the top right to view the contact record in the CRM.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment