Yes, you can. You can export contact information in mass from the List View. Contacts are exported into a CSV file.
Choose which records to export with the following options:
- Export selected records - You can use this option when you have selected a set of records.
- Export records in the current page - Use this option to export only the contacts on the current page of the List View.
- Export all data - This option allows you to export all the contact records in the CRM.
Follow these steps to export contacts:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Essentials.
- Select Contacts.
- Select records on the List View by hovering over the left corner of the contact rows.
- You can select only the records that you want to export.
- You can hover over the left side of the left-most column to select all the records.
- Click the Export icon on the toolbar that appears on the top-left of the column names.
- Choose one of the export options (explained above).
- Click Export.