FAQs in this section
What is Webex? What are the benefits of Webex and Vtiger CRM integration? How can I activate Webex Meetings in Vtiger CRM? How can I access Webex meetings in the CRM? How can I create a Webex meeting from the Events module? What happens to the participant status in a Webex meeting when an event is marked as held? Can I get the recording link of the Webex meeting? How can I create a Webex meeting from the Contacts module? How can I send a Webex meeting from Emails? How can I deactivate the Webex meeting in the CRM? What is Webex Spaces? What are the benefits of Webex and Vtiger CRM integration? How can I activate Vtiger in Webex? What can I do using the Vtiger app in Webex? How can I chat via the Vtiger bot in Webex Spaces?
How can I create a Webex meeting from the Web Chats module?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to create a Webex meeting from the Web Chats module:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Help desk.
- Select Web Chats.
- In the live chat console, click on any conversation.
- Click on the More icon on the top right of the conversation.
- Select the Schedule Conference option in the dropdown.
- Fill the following details in the Schedule Conference window:
- Activity Type - Webex Meeting
- Start Date
- Start Time
- Click Add.
- You can send the Webex Meeting link from:
- the conversation in Web Chats
- an Email compose window
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment