FAQs in this section
What is Webex Meetings? What are the benefits of Webex and Vtiger CRM integration? How do I activate Webex Meetings in Vtiger CRM? How do I access Webex Meetings in the CRM? How do I create a meeting (event) with Webex Meetings from the Events module? How is the participant status updated for an event with Mebex Meetings? Can I get the recording link of the Webex meeting? How do I create a meeting (event) with Webex Meetings as an option in the CRM? How do I send a Webex meeting link in an email? How do I deactivate Webex Meetings in the CRM? What is Webex Spaces? What are the benefits of integrating Webex Meetings with Vtiger CRM? How do I activate Vtiger in Webex Spaces? What can I do using the Vtiger app in Webex Spaces? How can I use Vtiger Bot while chatting in Webex Spaces?
How do I create a Webex meeting from the Web Chats module?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to create a Webex meeting from the Web Chats module:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Help desk.
- Select Web Chats.
- In the live chat console, click on any conversation.
- Click on the More icon on the top right of the conversation.
- Select the Schedule Conference option in the dropdown.
- Select or enter the following details in the Schedule Conference window:
- Activity Type - Webex Meeting
- Start Date
- Start Time
- Click Add.
- You can send the Webex Meeting link from:
- the conversation in Web Chats
- an Email compose window
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment