FAQs in this section
What is Vtiger Social? What can I do using Vtiger Social? In which editions is Vtiger Social available? How do I log in to my Facebook account using Social? How do I schedule a Facebook post using Social? Can I post to multiple social media accounts from Vtiger Social? How do I reschedule a post using Social? How do I delete a scheduled post from Social? Can I edit a post after publishing it using Social? Can I like Facebook posts or comments from Social? How do I reply to Facebook comments from Social? What is a comment stream in Vtiger Social used for? How do I create a comment stream in Vtiger Social? In what situations should I use the record creation options on Social? What are the steps to add or link records from Social's Facebook? How do I add a contact from Social's Facebook account? How do I add a lead from Social's Facebook account? How do I link a lead from Social's Facebook account? How do I link a contact from Social? How do I create a case from Social? How do I delete a post? What is the Social Inbox? Can I filter activities on my Social Inbox? How do I add an account to Social? How do I disconnect an account to Social? How do I remove an account from Social? What type of automation does Social allow? Why do we need automation rules in Vtiger Social? What is Google My Business? How is Google My Business related to Vtiger CRM? What is the use of Google My Business with Vtiger Social? Which platforms does Vtiger Social support? How do I log in to Google My Business? How do I create a Google My Business (GMB) post? Can I schedule a post on Google My Business (GMB) using Social? Can I schedule a post on Facebook and Google My Business (GMB) at the same time? Can I post on multiple channels from the Social module? How do I reschedule a GMB post? How do I create a deal from a Google My Business post or review? Where can I see the questions that users leave on my Google My Business page? Can I add FAQ to Google My Business?
How do I create and publish a post on Facebook using Social?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to compose a post:To know more about Vtiger Social, click here.
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Essentials > Conversations.
- Select Social. You will land on the Social module.
- Click Facebook under Posts on the left-hand side.
- Click the Compose Post icon.
- Enter the following information:
- Post to - Select the Facebook page where you want to post.
- Message - Enter the content to post.
- Upload media - Click Browse to select media files from your local computer to post them.
- Call to action - Insert a Call-To-Action or CTA button into your post by specifying a URL. Users will land on the URL when they click the button. You have the following options for CTA:
- Learn More
- Like Page
- Send Message
- Shop Now
- Sign Up
- Click Post.
You can also see the post preview on the right side.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment