FAQs in this section
How to Retrieve Customer Data Using Clearbt?
Table of Contents
Vtiger CRM provides the Copy option to add the Clearbit data back into the CRM.
Let us now learn how to copy information provided by Clearbit Integration into the CRM.
Follow these steps to copy a contact’s information into the CRM:
- Login to your CRM account.
- Click the Menu icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Go to Essentials.
- Click Contacts to go to the Contacts module.
- Select the contact for whom you want to perform the Clearbit integration and who has an email address.
- Click the Clearbit button on the top right corner of the screen.
- On the Clearbit Integration page, hovering the mouse on Contact Information and Organisation Information displays the Copy icon.
- Contact information includes Location, Company Name, Title, etc.
- Organization information includes Location, Employees Industry, etc.
- Click the Copy icon. The CRM displays the Copy pop-up window.
- Select information in the Select Field drop-down, which are fields available in the Contacts module.
- On copying, the selected contact/organization information in the Select Field will reflect in fields of a Contact/Organizaition record.
- Click OK to confirm.
- The CRM displays a Success Message as shown in the image.
The Clearbit contact details copied will be automatically stored and reflected in the contact record under the contact field chosen.
The Clearbit organization details copied will be automatically stored and reflected in the organization record under the organization field chosen.