How do I send send WhatsApp messages via IMI Mobile from Vtiger CRM?
Table of Contents
Sending WhatsApp messages from List ViewHere, for instance, let us consider the Contacts module.
Follow these steps to send WhatsApp messages via Gupshup:
- Login to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu.
- Click Essentials.
- Look for Lead & Contact Management.
- Click Contacts.
- Hover the mouse on your desired Contact record to whom you want to send the message to.
- Click WhatsApp from the options that are displayed.
- You will be directed to the Send WhatsApp Message popup.
- Choose the appropriate Phone Number.
- Select the required WhatsApp Template
- Attach files if needed.
- Note: Approved WhatsApp templates saved in the WhatsApp Template module are displayed here.
You have now sent a WhatsApp message to the selected customer.
Viewing WhatsApp messages
You can view WhatsApp messages between Vtiger CRM and customers in the Detailed View of the contact record.
The Activity section displays WhatsApp messages and different delivery statuses such as Delivered, Failed, and Read.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment