FAQs in this section
How to Send Documents for Digital Signatures Using Zoho Sign CRM? What is Esign Documents - Detailed View? How to disable Zoho Sign? What is Zoho Sign? What is Zoho Sign Used with Vtiger CRM? What are the Benefits of Using Zoho Sign? What are the Prerequisites for using Zoho Sign with Vtiger CRM? How to Install Zoho Sign? What are the limitations of using Zoho Sign for digital signatures? What is Ensign Documents - List View? What is Ensign Documents - Summary View?
How to Configure Zoho Sign with Vtiger CRM?
Table of Contents
Let us learn how to configure Zoho Sign with the Vtiger Esign Documents module. This process involves navigation between Vtiger CRM and Zoho Sign screens.Follow these steps to configure Zoho Sign with Vtiger CRM:
- Step 1: Zoho API Console Configurations
- Step 2: Retrieving Client ID and Client Secret
- Step 3: Go to Vtiger CRM Esign Documents Module
- Step 4: Configure Zoho Sign with Vtiger Esign Documents
Step 1: Zoho API Console Configurations
Follow these steps for Zoho API Console configuration:
- Login to Zoho API Console - https://api-console.zoho.in/
zoho.eu - for European DC
zoho.com.au - for Australian DC
zoho.com - for American DC
- Click your Zoho account if displayed.
- Click +Add Client.
- Select Server-based Applications.
- You will be directed to the Zoho API Console screen.
4. Enter the below details:
- Client Name - Your Zoho account username.
- Homepage URL - Name of the main page of your website. For instance, with Vtiger CRM the Homepage URL would be vtiger.ws
- Authorized Redirect URIs - The callback URL, which is your instance URL + Zoho Sign callback URL. For instance, with Vtiger CRM the Homepage URL would be :
- Click Create.
- Click Update if you are updating instance URL information.
- Click the Client Secret tab.
- Copy Client ID and Client Secret using the copy icon. (To a Notepad or a document.)
- Now, go to Vtiger CRM.
Follow these steps to go to Vtiger CRM Esign Documents Module:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Click Essentials.
- Look for Collaboration.
- Select Esign Documents.
Step 4: Configure Zoho Sign with Vtiger Esign Documents
Follow these steps to configure Zoho Sign with Vtiger Esign Documents:
- Click Configure Service.
- Select Zoho Sign.
- Add Configuration Details popup opens.
- Paste the copied Client ID in the Client ID field.
- Paste the copied Client Secret in the Client Secret field.
- Enter the subject of the email in the Email Subject field.
- Click Authenticate.
- You will be directed to the Zoho Sign sign-in screen shown below.
- Enter your Zoho account email address in the Sign In field.
- Click Next. You will be directed to the ZohoSign screen shown below.
- Click Accept. You will be redirected to the Esign Documents screen.
With this, you have successfully configured Zoho with the Vtiger CRM Esign Documents module.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment