FAQs in this section
What is Vtiger Social's Twitter? How is Twitter with Vtiger Social? Who can access the Social module settings? What can you do on Vtiger Social’s Twitter? How to Use Twitter on Social? How to Authorize your Twitter account in the Social module? What are Vtiger Social Twitter’s sections? What is the My Tweets section? How to Post a Tweet? How to Reply to a Tweet? How to Retweet a Tweet? How to Quote Tweet (Share a Tweet)? How to Like a Tweet? How to View a User’s Profile on Twitter? How to View the Number of Retweets and Likes? What are Actions? How to Add a Contact Using Actions? How to Select a Contact Using Actions? How to Add a Lead Using Actions? How to Select a Lead Using Actions? How to Add a Deal Using Actions? How to Add a Case Using Actions? How to View Contacts, Leads, Deals, and Cases Using Actions? How to Delete a Tweet Using Actions? What is Mentions on Twitter? How to Reply on a Mention? How to Retweet a Mention? How to Quote Tweet a Mention? How to Like a Mention? What are Actions on Mentions? What is Scheduled on Twitter? How to Reschedule a Scheduled Tweet? How to Delete a Scheduled Tweet? How is the user’s name displayed? What is Simultaneously Adding Channels on Search Streams? What is Manage Accounts on Twitter? How to Add an Account? How to add multiple Twitter accounts on Twitter? How to Disconnect an account? How to Remove an account? What is Automation? What is Social Inbox?
What is Search Streams?
Table of Contents
Search Stream allows you to look for Tweets with keywords, hashtags, and specific Twitter accounts.
Follow the steps to do a Search Stream:
- Click + plus mark beside Search Streams as shown below.
- You will be directed to the Add Search Stream window.
- In the Name field, enter a name for your search stream.
- In the Select Accounts field, select your desired account. You will be directed to the Add Search Stream window as shown.
- Select Hashtag/keyword search if you are looking for Tweets with particular hashtags or keywords.
- Select Specific accounts Tweets if you are looking for Tweets from specific accounts.
- For Contains, if you have multiple keywords or accounts to look for, select :
- Any if you want to retrieve all Tweets having one of those keywords or accounts.
- All if you want to retrieve the Tweets having all of those keywords or accounts.
- Under Contains section, If chosen:
- Hashtag/keyword search, enter the keywords with # or @ suffix to retrieve all the Tweets available on Twitter having the same.
- In the Does not contains field, enter the keywords you do not want to retrieve from any of the Tweets having the same.
- Specific accounts Tweets, enter a Twitter username (without @) to retrieve all the Tweets available on Twitter having the same as shown below.
Note: You will be able to look for only one specific account at a time.
11. Click Add Stream.
- All the Tweets as per the set search stream conditions will be displayed.
- The performed Search Stream will also be saved under Search Streams with the same name.
You can search streams to a maximum limit of 5 times. If you still plan to search, you will have to delete an existing search stream to add a new one.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment