FAQs in this section
How many Short URLs you can generate? How many Short URLs are allowed during the trial period? What is the Short URL Installation process? How to a Generate Short URL? What is Short URL - List View? What is Short URL - Summary View? What is Short URL - Detailed View? What is URL Shortening? What is Vtiger Short URL Feature? What are the Benefits of Vtiger Short URL Feature?
How to Generate a Short URL for Google Analytics?
Table of Contents
This is especially helpful for Marketing teams, for websites and campaigns. Google Analytics records and reports the number of clicks and recognition for URLs
Did you know you can specifically generate a short URL for Google Analytics using the Short URL feature?
Follow these steps to generate a Short URL through Google Analytics:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Essentials.
- Look for Others.
- Click Short URL. You will be directed to the Short URL module.
- Choose the category such as General, Marketing, or Promotion based on your type of website.
- Click Generate Google Analytics URL. You will be directed to the Generate Google Analytics URL window.
- Enter the following information in the Generate Google Analytics URL::
- Website URL
- Campaign Id
- Campaign Source
- Campaign Medium
- Campaign Name
- Campaign Team
- Campaign Content
- The Link field will by default capture the above-mentioned details that you have entered to generate the Short URL.
- Click Shorten.
- You will be directed back to the input bar displaying the successfully generated Short URL for the Website URL that you have entered, along with the success message notification.
- Click Copy to copy the URL.
- Click Add Description if you want to add a description as it will help you browse the URLs conveniently.
- Enter a description of the Website URL.
- Click Save.
- With this, a record is created and saved in the Short URL module.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment