FAQs in this section
What is the Deal Room feature in Vtiger CRM? What are the Deal Room features in Vtiger CRM? What are the benefits of Deal Room? What are the functions of Deal Room? How to install Deal Room? How to access Deal Room? What is User and Contact access to Deal Room? How to send the Deal Room Invite to Contacts from the User's end? How is Deal Room a multilingual facet? What is Questions section in Deal Room? What is Files section in Deal Room? What is Timeline section in Deal Room? What is Team section in Deal Room? What is to enable or disable the Deal Room for deals? What are the actions available for Contacts in a Deal Room? How can Contacts add Contributors (members) to the Deal Room? How can Contacts schedule a meeting in the Deal Room? How can Contacts upload files in the Deal Room? How Contacts log into the Deal Room? How Contacts log out of the Deal Room? What are the various sections of the Deal Room?
What is Deal Progression Bar in Deal Room?
Table of Contents
Deal Progression Bar
The Deal Progression Bar displays various Sales stages and the Playbook Tasks for specific sales stages of a deal. Once all the Playbook Tasks for a sales stage are complete, the Sales stage automatically changes to the next Sales stage of the deal.The larger circles depict the Sales stages and the smaller circles depict the Playbooks Tasks of a deal. To know more about Sales stages and Playbooks Tasks of a deal click Sales stages and Playbook Tasks.
Color Codes for Sales Stages
Different color codes have been set up for the Sales stages of a deal:
a. Green - A green circle with a tick mark depicts a Completed Sales stage.
b. Red - A red circle with a cross mark depicts a Skipped Sales stage.
c. Yellow - A yellow circle with a tick mark depicts a Current Sales stage.
d. Gray - A gray circle with a tick mark depicts a Pending Sales stage.
Color Codes for Playbook Tasks
Different color codes have been set up for Playbook Tasks of a deal:
- Dark Green - A dark green color circle depicts a Completed Playbook Task.
- Red - A red color circle depicts a Skipped Playbook Task.
- Light Green - A light green color circle depicts a Pending Playbook Task.
- Next Actions
What is a Mutual Task/Event for a deal?
- A Mutual Task/Event is a task or an event where both the customer and the user are mutually involved with a task or an event for a deal.
- Any task or an event for a deal becomes a mutual task or a mutual event when you enable the checkbox for the 'Is Mutual' field available under Task Details and Event Details.You can view this field in the Detail View of a Task or Event record.
- Only a deal's current Sales stage’s Mutual pending Playbook Tasks and Mutual pending Other Tasks are displayed.
- Contributors can mark any task as Completed by clicking the checkbox beside the respective task.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment