FAQs in this section
How do I send the Deal Room Invitation to Contacts? What is the Questions section in the Deal Room? What is the Files section in the Deal Room? What is the Timeline section in the Deal Room? How do I add Contributors in a Deal Room? How does a Contact add Contributors (members) to the Deal Room? How does a Contact schedule a meeting in the Deal Room? How does a Contact upload files in the Deal Room? What are the features of Deal Room in Vtiger CRM? What are the benefits of Deal Room? What are the functions of Deal Room? How does a Contact log into the Deal Room? How do I install the Deal Room feature? How does a Contact log out of the Deal Room? What are the various sections of the Deal Room?
What is the Deal Progression Bar in the Deal Room?
Table of Contents
Deal Progression Bar
The Deal Progression Bar displays various Sales stages and the Playbook Tasks for specific sales stages of a deal. Once all the Playbook Tasks for a sales stage are complete, the Sales stage automatically changes to the next Sales stage of the deal. The larger circles depict the Sales stages and the smaller circles depict the Playbooks Tasks of a deal. To know more about Sales stages and Playbooks Tasks of a deal click Sales stages and Playbook Tasks.
Color Codes for Sales Stages
Different color codes have been set up for the Sales stages of a deal:
- Green - A green circle with a tick mark depicts a Completed Sales stage.
- Red - A red circle with a cross mark depicts a Skipped Sales stage.
- Yellow - A yellow circle with a tick mark depicts a Current Sales stage.
- Gray - A gray circle with a tick mark depicts a Pending Sales stage.
Different color codes have been set up for Playbook Tasks of a deal:
- Dark Green - A dark green color circle depicts a Completed Playbook Task.
- Red - A red color circle depicts a Skipped Playbook Task.
- Light Green - A light green color circle depicts a Pending Playbook Task.
Before we go on to learn Next Actions let us understand a Mutual Task or Event for a deal.
What is a Mutual Task or Event for a deal?
- A Mutual Task or Event is a task or an event where both the customer and the user are mutually involved with a task or an event for a deal.
- Any task or an event for a deal becomes a mutual task or a mutual event when you enable the checkbox for the 'Is Mutual' field available under Task Details and Event Details. You can view this field in the Detail View of a Task or Event record.
- Only a deal's current Sales stage’s Mutual pending Playbook Tasks and Mutual pending Other Tasks are displayed.
- Contributors can mark any task as Completed by clicking the checkbox beside the respective task.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment