FAQs in this section
What is the Deal Room feature in Vtiger CRM? What are the Deal Room features in Vtiger CRM? What are the benefits of Deal Room? What are the functions of Deal Room? How to install Deal Room? How to access Deal Room? What is User and Contact access to Deal Room? How to send the Deal Room Invite to Contacts from the User's end? How is Deal Room a multilingual facet? What is Deal Progression Bar in Deal Room? What is Files section in Deal Room? What is Timeline section in Deal Room? What is Team section in Deal Room? What is to enable or disable the Deal Room for deals? What are the actions available for Contacts in a Deal Room? How can Contacts add Contributors (members) to the Deal Room? How can Contacts schedule a meeting in the Deal Room? How can Contacts upload files in the Deal Room? How Contacts log into the Deal Room? How Contacts log out of the Deal Room? What are the various sections of the Deal Room?
What is Questions section in Deal Room?
Table of Contents
The Questions tab displays a list of:
- Questions posted by contributors within the Deal Room and their resolution status.
- Public comments that are posted for a deal in the Activity section of a deal record.
- If CRM users post a public comment for a deal, it appears as a question under Questions in the Deal Room by default.
In this section you can ask a question, and provide replies. You can also edit a question and if a reply was satisfactory, you can mark a question as resolved. Let us look at the actions available in this tab.
Asking a question - Clicking the Ask Question button lets you ask a question which will then be displayed under Questions.
Follow these steps to ask a question :
- Click the Ask Question button. The Ask Question window is displayed.
- Type your questions in the Ask Question window.
- Click Post.
Replying to a question - Clicking the Reply button allows you to reply to any question in the Deal Room.
Follow these steps to reply to a question:
- Select the question you want to reply to.
- Click Reply. The Reply window is displayed.
- Type your reply in the Reply window.
- Click Post.
Editing a question or a reply - Clicking the Edit button allows you to edit a question or a reply.
Follow these steps to edit a question or a reply:
- Select a question or reply you want to edit.
- Click Edit. The Edit Comment window is displayed.
- Edit a question or a reply.
- Click Post.
Note: You will be able to edit questions or replies posted only by you and not other members.
Marking a question as Resolved in the Deal Room - If a reply was satisfactory, you can mark a question as resolved by clicking the Mark as Resolved button.
Follow these steps to mark a question as resolved:
- Select the question you want to mark as resolved.
- Click Mark as Resolved.
- A pop-up displays a message asking you to confirm - Are you sure you want to mark this question as resolved?
- Click Ok.
- The question you edited will now have the Resolved label.
Note: Under Questions, questions that are not marked as resolved, will have the label Open.
Posting a Public Comment in a deal record
Follow these steps to post a public comment:
- Login to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu.
- Click Sales.
- Look for Pipeline Management.
- Select Deals.
- Select the deal you want to comment on. The Summary View of a deal record is displayed.
- Add your comment in the Activity section.
- Click Post a comment and mention. The Comment window is displayed.
- Type your comment.
- On the Comment button, click the down arrow.
- Click Post and publish to portal.
- Go back to the Deal Room.
- Refresh the Deal Room by clicking the Refresh icon on your browser..
section of a deal record.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment