FAQs in this section
How do I send the Deal Room Invitation to Contacts? What is the Deal Progression Bar in the Deal Room? What is the Files section in the Deal Room? What is the Timeline section in the Deal Room? How do I add Contributors in a Deal Room? How does a Contact add Contributors (members) to the Deal Room? How does a Contact schedule a meeting in the Deal Room? How does a Contact upload files in the Deal Room? What are the features of Deal Room in Vtiger CRM? What are the benefits of Deal Room? What are the functions of Deal Room? How does a Contact log into the Deal Room? How do I install the Deal Room feature? How does a Contact log out of the Deal Room? What are the various sections of the Deal Room?
What is the Questions section in the Deal Room?
Table of Contents
The Questions tab displays a list of:
- Questions posted by contributors within the Deal Room and their resolution status.
- Public comments that are posted for a deal in the Activity section of a deal record.
- If CRM users post a public comment for a deal, it appears as a question under Questions in the Deal Room by default.
In this section you can ask a question, and provide replies. You can also edit a question and if a reply was satisfactory, you can mark a question as resolved. Let us look at the actions available in this tab.
Asking a question - Clicking the Ask Question button lets you ask a question which will then be displayed under Questions.
Follow these steps to ask a question :
- Click the Ask Question button. The Ask Question window is displayed.
- Type your questions in the Ask Question window.
- Click Post.
Replying to a question - Clicking the Reply button allows you to reply to any question in the Deal Room.
Follow these steps to reply to a question:
- Select the question you want to reply to.
- Click Reply. The Reply window is displayed.
- Type your reply in the Reply window.
- Click Post.
Editing a question or a reply - Clicking the Edit button allows you to edit a question or a reply.
Follow these steps to edit a question or a reply:
- Select a question or reply you want to edit.
- Click Edit. The Edit Comment window is displayed.
- Edit a question or a reply.
- Click Post.
Note: You will be able to edit questions or replies posted only by you and not other members.
Marking a question as Resolved in the Deal Room - If a reply was satisfactory, you can mark a question as resolved by clicking the Mark as Resolved button.
Follow these steps to mark a question as resolved:
- Select the question you want to mark as resolved.
- Click Mark as Resolved. A pop-up displays a message asking you to confirm - Are you sure you want to mark this question as resolved?
- Click Ok.
- The question you edited will now have the Resolved label.
Note: Under Questions, questions that are not marked as resolved, will have the label Open.
Posting a Public Comment in a deal record
Follow these steps to post a public comment:
- Login to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Click Sales.
- Look for Pipeline Management.
- Select Deals.
- Select the deal you want to comment on. The Summary View of a deal record is displayed.
- Add your comment in the Activity section.
- Click Post a comment and mention. The Comment window is displayed.
- Type your comment.
- Click the down arrow on the Comment button.
- Click Post and publish to portal.
- Go back to the Deal Room.
- Refresh the Deal Room by clicking the Refresh icon on your browser..
section of a deal record.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment