FAQs in this section
What are the features of Deal Room in Vtiger CRM? What are the benefits of Deal Room? What are the functions of Deal Room? How do I install the Deal Room feature? How do I send the Deal Room Invitation to Contacts? What is the Deal Progression Bar in the Deal Room? What is the Questions section in the Deal Room? What is the Files section in the Deal Room? What is the Timeline section in the Deal Room? How do I add Contributors in a Deal Room? How does a Contact add Contributors (members) to the Deal Room? How does a Contact schedule a meeting in the Deal Room? How does a Contact upload files in the Deal Room? How does a Contact log into the Deal Room? How does a Contact log out of the Deal Room?
What are the various sections of the Deal Room?
Table of Contents
In this section let us learn about the various features, functions, and sections of the Deal Room feature.
Note: Most of the details mentioned below are related to a deal and are available in the Detail View of a deal record.
- Deal Progression Bar
- Next Actions
- Deal name - Displays the name of the deal record. For example, Tender Appraisal.
- Contributor’s Name - Displays the profile (name and picture) of the contributors (Users and Contacts) when they log into the Deal Room.
- Project Goal - Displays the details of a project goal. You can view the Project Goal field in the Detail View of a deal record.
- Project Objective - Displays the objective of the project. You can view the Project Objective field in the Detail View of a deal record.
- Go Live - Displays the Go Live Date for the project. You can view the Go Live field in the Detail View of a deal record.
- Assigned To Details - This section displays the details of the user or the group to whom the deal is assigned to or the owner of the deal (user). It displays the following details about the user:
- Profile picture
- Primary email address
- Office Phone
- Mobile Phone
- Schedule Meeting: Schedule Meeting is shown if any Appointment Pages (Meet Me Pages only) are available for the user.
- Contributors - This section displays all the members of a Deal Room, such as:
- Contacts - Contacts added or linked to a deal on CRM.
- User - To whom the deal is assigned to.
- Co-Owners - Who also owns the deal on CRM
- Reports To - User’s Manager on CRM.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment