FAQs in this section
What are Vtiger CRM Stock Adjustments? What are the benefits of Stock Adjustments? How do I install Stock Adjustments? How do I access Stock Adjustments? What are the features of the Stock Adjustments module? How do I create a Stock Adjustment? What are the automated stock updations for the Products module with a Stock Adjustment? How do I unlink Stock Adjustment records in the Products Module?
How do I view Stock Adjustment records in the Products Module?
Table of Contents
You can view Stock Adjustment records created for products in the Products module’s Stock Adjustments View.
Follow these steps to view Stock Adjustment records created for a product in the Products module’s Stock Adjustments View:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Profile.
- Click Inventory.
- Look for Catalog.
- Select Products.
- Select a product record for which you have created a Stock Adjustment. It will take you to the Summary View of the product record.
- Click Stock Adjustments from the widget bar on the left corner of the screen. It will take you to the Stock Adjustments View.
- Stock Adjustment records created for the product are displayed.
- Clicking a Stock Adjustment record will take you to its Summary View.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment