FAQs in this section
Who is a vendor? What is the role of vendors in the sales process? Is the Vendors module available in the Sales Professional edition? How do I create a vendor record? How do I add a product to a Vendor record? How do I add a purchase order to a vendor record? How do I add a contact to a vendor record? How do I export or print a Vendor record? How do I create a vendor from Quick Create? What details does a Vendor record store?
How do I view existing Vendors?
Table of Contents
Ways of Viewing Vendors’ Records
The Summary View can be divided into four sections. Each section has a particular functionality.
Summary View Actions
- Follow: You can follow any vendor record to get updates on all the activities performed on that record.
- Tags: You can add tag names to the record to identify the record easily.
- Print: You can print the vendors or save it as a PDF for future references.
- Duplicate: You can duplicate the current record and have all the details reflected in a new record.
- Delete: You can delete a record by clicking this button.
ActivityThis section lists all the activities performed on that particular record. You can also add filters and view specific activities.
Do buttonWhen you click on the do button on the right-hand top corner of the Summary View, you will see the following:
- Reach out now-You can get in touch with the Vendor via Email, Call, or SMS at the moment.
- Reach out later- You can schedule an email, event, or task with the Vendor.
- Add or Create- You can add or create other modules related to the Vendors.
- Analytics-You can view all the metrics related to the vendors in the form of charts, mini-lists, etc. You can also create new ones here.
- Items- Displays the required products or services that the vendor has to supply.
- Sales Ops- Displays the PO linked to that particular vendor.
- Person- Displays the Contact to whom the delivery has to be made.
Deep Dive view
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment