FAQs in this section
How do I create a Project Milestone? How do I create a Project Milestone from Quick Create? How do I create a Project Milestone from a Project? How do I export a Project Milestone record? How do I print a Project Milestone record? How do you change the template of a Project Milestone? How do you create a Project Milestone from Quick Create? Is the Project Milestones module available in the Sales Professional edition? What are the columns that are visible in the List View? What are the actions possible on a Project milestone record? What is a Project Milestone? What are the important fields in Project milestones? What are the different ways you can view a Project Milestone record? What are the different List View actions you can perform on the Project Milestone record?
What are Summary View actions?
Table of Contents
The following are the Summary view actions:
- Follow: You can follow any project milestone record to get updates on all the activities performed on that record.
- Tags: You can add tag names to the record to identify the record easily.
- Print: You can print the project milestone record or save it as a PDF for future references.
- Duplicate: You can duplicate the current record and have all the details reflected into a new record.
- Delete: You can delete a record by clicking this button.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment