FAQs in this section
How do I create a Project Milestone? How do I create a Project Milestone from Quick Create? How do I create a Project Milestone from a Project? How do I export a Project Milestone record? How do I print a Project Milestone record? How do you create a Project Milestone from Quick Create? What are Summary View actions? Is the Project Milestones module available in the Sales Professional edition? What are the columns that are visible in the List View? What are the actions possible on a Project milestone record? What is a Project Milestone? What are the important fields in Project milestones? What are the different ways you can view a Project Milestone record? What are the different List View actions you can perform on the Project Milestone record?
How do you change the template of a Project Milestone?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to change the template of a project milestone:
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to the Projects tab.
- Select the Project Milestones module.
- Open any project milestone record.
- Click the More button.
- Click the Print button.
- Select any template from the list of all available templates.
- You can perform any of the below options to view the applied template on the project record.
- Edit & Export- You can edit the project milestone and export it to your local system.
- Email with PDF- You can email the project milestone record as a PDF to the contact.
- Print- You can print the project milestone and keep a hard copy.
- Save as PDF- You can save the project milestone as a PDF on your local system.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment