FAQs in this section
How can I Install Tally in Vtiger CRM? What is the field mapping for Ledgers in Tally and Organizations in Vtiger? What are the field mapping for Stock Items in Tally and Products in Vtiger? What is the field mapping for Sales Vouchers in Tally and Invoices in Vtiger? What is the field mapping for Sales orders in Tally Vtiger? What are the key Enhancements made in Tally and Vtiger Integration? What are the Limitations of Tally and Vtiger Integration? What is the Behaviour of Tally and Vtiger Integration ? How can I configure Tally into Vtiger CRM?
How can I Sync Data between Tally and Vtiger CRM?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to sync data between Tally and Vtiger:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Organizations, Products, Sales Orders, or Invoices.
- Click Sync.
- Click View available connectors.
- Select Tally.
- Enable the checkbox for the modules that you want to sync.
- Choose a sync direction:
- Tally to Vtiger
- Vtiger to Tally
- Sync Both ways
- Disable Sync (to stop syncing data)
- Specify your Tally Credentials.
- Click Save Settings.
- Open VtigerTallyConnector > bin folder and run start.bat to start the sync.
- Go back to the CRM and click Sync.
- Click Sync Log to see the last synced report.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment