How do you schedule a meeting with a JioMeet link from Contacts?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to create a JioMeet Meeting from the Contacts module:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Essentials.
- Select Contacts.
- Open any contact record.
- Click More on the top right corner of the record.
- Select the Log a Meeting option from the drop-down.
- Enter or select the following information:
- Event Name: Enter a Name for the event.
- Activity Type: Select JioMeet from the drop-down.
- Start Date & Time: Enter the starting date and time of the event.
- End Date & Time: Enter the ending date and time of the event.
- Description: Enter a description for the event.
- Participants: Select the participants for the event.
- Click More Fields to add other details like Agenda, Location, etc.
- Click View full form to view and add all other details.
- Click Save. The system displays a message asking you if you would to send the meeting details and the link to the participants you have selected.
- Click Send to send the invites to the contacts (participants).
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment