What data can be analyzed in the Players module?
Table of Contents
The following data can be analyzed in the Players module:
- Phone calls: It generates the data below from voice recordings and transcripts.
- Talk-to-Listen Ratio - Find out how much your sales reps spoke on a client call. Ideally, in a conversation between agents and customers, agents must speak only for 50-60% of the entire duration.
- Mood - Is your sales rep speaking passionately or reading from a script? Calculus helps you detect the mood of your sales reps from their tone.
- Rate of Speech - Is the sales rep too fast or too slow? Calculus rates their speech automatically. After analyzing the phone calls, Calculus automatically flags conversations that need to be reviewed by managers.
- Meeting actions - It also identifies action items or next steps discussed on calls and notifies sales and support reps about them.
- Emails: The AI-based Calculus analyzes emails to do the following:
- Identifying improvement areas - It looks for grammatical errors and completeness of response.
- Email Reply Assistant - Information is available at your fingertips when you have to reply to a prospect or a client!
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment