FAQs in this section
What is My Sales Dashboard? What actions do I perform on a dashboard? How do I create a standard widget in my dashboard? What action do I perform on dashboard widgets? How do I create a notepad in my dashboard? How do I create a mini-list in my dashboard? How do I create a dashboard? How do I add a customized chart to my dashboard? How do I add the charts I have created to the sale dashboard? Why is the date filters not being applied to your custom charts?
What is a Sales Leaderboard in Dashboards?
Table of Contents
The Sales Leaderboard is for sales managers who have subordinates working under them. It has five default widgets displaying the following:
- Sales leaderboard: Top 10 performers are sorted by the number of deals they closed during the selected period
- Top deals of the month: Top 10 deals closed in the selected period, sorted by deal amount
- Top product sales: Top 10 products sold during the selected period
- Top representative by activities completed: Names of the top 10 sales reps, sorted by the number of activities (events and tasks) they completed in the selected period
- Top representative by win percentage: Name of the sales rep with the highest win percentage
Was this FAQ helpful?
1 out of 2 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment