FAQs in this section
What are Price Books? How do I add a Price Book? How do I edit the selling price in a Price Book? What are Price Books used for? How do I change the template of a price book before printing? Are Price Books available in the Sales Starter edition? What do Yes and No mean in the List view of Price Books? How do I add a product and service to a Price Book? What is Unit Price? What do you mean by the Selling Price in Vtiger CRM? Can I have different prices for the same product? How do I create a price book from Quick Create? How do I generate Sales Order-specific reports in Price Books?
How do I print a Price Book?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to print a Price Book:
- Click the Inventory tab.
- Select the Price Books module.
- Select any Price Book.
- Click the ellipsis.
- Click the Print button to export or print the Price Book.
- Select any one of the below options:
- Edit & Export to edit the template and export the price book information.
- Email with PDF to send the price book details as a link through email.
- Print to get a hard copy of the price book.
- Save as PDF to save the price book in your system.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment