How to create a list?
To create a list manually
from a particular module, follow these steps:
- Click the drop-down present on the left corner of the List View screen.
- Click the + button along the Search for List bar.
- Enter the name of the list in the List Name field.
- Provide List Information:
- (OPTIONAL) Enable the Set as Default checkbox to set the list as default. This helps you and other users to view only the most important records.
- (OPTIONAL) Enable the List in Metrics checkbox to view the list in the dashboard.
- Choose the Default sort column and sort order from the given options.
- Select columns from Available Fields to be shown in the list. Selected columns appear under Choose columns and order.
- Sort the fields under Choose columns and order using the drag-and-drop action.
- Click Next.
- Choose List Conditions:
- You must specify a set of conditions based on which the list will be created. The list will be available in the Lists drop-down in the List View.
- Add conditions in the ‘All Condition’ field or ‘Any Condition’ field or both based on which the list will be sorted.
- Choose a field on which you want to apply the condition from the Select Field field.
- Choose List conditions from these options:
- Not equal to
- Starts with
- End with
- Does not contain
- Is empty
- Is not empty
- Add users and groups according to which the list has to be sorted.
- Click on Save to finish the list creation process.
- Click Next to continue.
- Provide Sharing Information:
- Select the users or roles with whom you want to share the list.
- Click Save and Share.
- Add users only if you intend to share the list with them.
A confirmation message saying ‘List saved’ will pop-up after the list is added.
To know more about List View, click here.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.