FAQs in this section
How do I create a report? How do I schedule a report? What does subscribing to a report mean? What actions do I perform on a report? How do I subscribe to a report? Where do I find reports? How do I restore a deleted report? How are Vtiger Reports useful? What are the chart types that can be created in Vtiger CRM? What can you display in the data fields in a report? How is scheduling a report useful? What is Vtiger Sales Manager Template App for Power BI? How do I set up Vtiger Template App in Power BI?
What actions do I perform on a chart in a report?
Table of Contents
By clicking the More icon displayed on the top right corner of a chart, you can perform the following actions:
- Edit: You can use this option to edit report details.
- Post Chart: Use this option to post the chart in a comment and mention a user or a group.
- Save as Image: This option allows you to download the chart as an image in PNG format.
- Print: Using this option, you can print the chart on paper.
- Pin to Dashboard: This option allows you to pin the chart to one of your dashboards.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment