FAQs in this section
What are Price Books? How do I add a Price Book? How do I print a Price Book? How do I edit the selling price in a Price Book? What are Price Books used for? How do I change the template of a price book before printing? Are Price Books available in the Sales Starter edition? What do Yes and No mean in the List view of Price Books? What is Unit Price? What do you mean by the Selling Price in Vtiger CRM? Can I have different prices for the same product? How do I create a price book from Quick Create? How do I generate Sales Order-specific reports in Price Books?
How do I add a product and service to a Price Book?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to add products or services to a price book:
- Open a Price Book Record and go to the Summary view.
- Click the Items Widget on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click the drop-down and select Products or Services. The procedure remains the same for both.
- Click Select Products if you want to select an existing product, or Click Create Product to create a new product.
- Click the + button.
- Select the products that have to be linked to the Price Book.
- Note: You can edit the selling price of the product by clicking on the product record in the list.
- Click Select.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment