FAQs in this section
How and where can I use Merge tags? What is meant by Canned Response? How will email templates help me? What are Email Templates? What is the benefit of using Email Templates? How are Vtiger's Email Templates better? Is it easy to design email templates in Vtiger CRM? What are the benefits of using Vtiger CRM's Can I duplicate a contact record? Where do I view email templates in Vtiger CRM? How do I use an email template? Can I edit an email template? How do I edit an email template and add tags? How do I delete email templates? Can I undo an action while creating templates?
How do I create an email template?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to create an email template:
- Click Sales module.
- Click Tools.
- Click + Add Template on the top right corner.
- Add the name of the template in Template Name field.
- Select the name of the module you want the template to be associated with, in Module Name drop-down.
- Give a name to your template and select a module from the drop-down list that is relevant to your Campaign. For example, select the Contacts module to send Payment details.
- Enter the subject of the template in the Subject field.
- Add a description of the template in the Description field if required.
- Add the content of the template in the content box
- Content can be text, images and/or hyperlinks.
- You can customize the template by editing the text using a web text editor, adding the content, modifying the styles and adding merge tags. You can also view the template’s code on the right.
- You can edit and format the template text by using the web-text editor.
- You can also add emojis to your template
- Click Save.
- You can import an HTML file from your system and personalize it as required.
- All your personalized templates will be saved in the My Templates folder and also appear in the List view for select.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.