How do I create an email template?
Follow these steps to create an email template:
- Click Sales module.
- Click Tools.
- Click + Add Template on the top right corner.
- Add the name of the template in Template Name field.
- Select the name of the module you want the template to be associated with, in Module Name drop-down.
- Give a name to your template and select a module from the drop-down list that is relevant to your Campaign. For example, select the Contacts module to send Payment details.
- Enter the subject of the template in the Subject field.
- Add a description of the template in the Description field if required.
- Add the content of the template in the content box
- Content can be text, images and/or hyperlinks.
- You can customize the template by editing the text using a web text editor, adding the content, modifying the styles and adding merge tags. You can also view the template’s code on the right.
- You can edit and format the template text by using the web-text editor.
- You can also add emojis to your template
- Click Save.
- You can import an HTML file from your system and personalize it as required.
- All your personalized templates will be saved in the My Templates folder and also appear in the List view for select.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.