FAQs in this section
How do I duplicate an email template? What are Email Templates? What are Email Templates used for? How are Vtiger's Email Templates better? Is it easy to design email templates in Vtiger CRM? What are the benefits of using Email Templates? Where do I view email templates in Vtiger CRM? How do I use an email template? Can I edit an email template? How do I edit an email template and add tags? How do I delete email templates?
How do I create an email template?
Table of Contents
Creating an Email Template
Follow these steps to create an email template:
- Click the Main Menu.
- Click Sales.
- Click Tools.
- Click + Add Template in the top right corner.
- Add the name of the template in the Template Name field.
- Select the module name you want the template to be associated with in the Module Name drop-down.
- Give a name to your template and select a module from the drop-down list relevant to your Campaign. For example, select the Contacts module to send Payment details.
- Enter the subject of the template in the Subject field.
- Add a description of the template in the Description field if required.
- Add the content of the template in the content box
- Content can be text, images and/or hyperlinks.
- You can customize the template by editing the text using a web text editor, adding the content, modifying the styles and adding merge tags. You can also view the template’s code on the right.
- You can edit and format the template text by using the web-text editor.
- You can also add emojis to your template
- Click Save.
- You can import an HTML file from your system and personalize it as required.
- All your personalized templates will be saved in the My Templates folder and also appear in the List view for selection.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment