What are the folders available in inbox?
Sales Inbox has separate folders for different email categories. Following are the default folders:
- Open: Emails that have just arrived or emails that have not been opened stay in this folder.
- Drafts: Emails that are composed but not sent are present in the Drafts folder.
- Done: Emails marked as Done are sent to this folder. When work on an email is complete or an email conversation is closed, it can be marked as done. When a reply comes to a conversation in the Done folder, it is reopened and moved to the Open folder.
- Sent: Sent emails can be viewed in this folder.
- Reminders: Emails with reminders are sent to the Reminders folder.
- Trash: Deleted emails go to Trash. When a reply comes to a conversation present in the Trash folder, it is reopened and moved to the Open folder.
Synced foldersAlong with the default folders mentioned above, you can view the folders that you selected for syncing during the mailbox setup for My Mailbox.
Click the Sync icon beside a folder name to sync emails between Vtiger CRM and your email client. The sync type depends on the set up done by you (one-way or two-way).
Inbox membersIn the case of group mailboxes, you can view mailbox members listed under 'Members', below the default folders.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.