Articles in this section
Configure Telzio Telephony gateway
Table of Contents
Setting up Phone Calls with Telzio..
This feature is available in Sales Professional, Vtiger One Professional and Vtiger One Enterprise editions.
Setting up Phone Calls with Telzio
Step 1: Signing up for Telzio
In order to use the Phone Calls module with Telzio, your company has to first sign up for an account with Telzio and setup the Call Flow.
Step 2: Install Phone Calls module in Vtiger
Phone Calls module is not readily available in Vtiger. It has to be installed manually to get started with the module. Follow these simple steps to install the module.
- Click icon
- Click Extension Store
- Locate Phone Calls and click Install
Step 3: Configure your Telzio credentials in Vtiger
After registering with Telzio, you will be provided with API key and secret value. Follow few simple steps to configure these in Vtiger CRM.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings
- Click Extensions
- Click Phone Calls
- Click Edit on the top right
- Select Telzio from the dropdown.
- Enter API key and API secret. (you will find them under Telzio > Integrations > Vtiger> Install)
- Click Save button.
1. You can set the merge tags (fields) for the Case/Opportunity creation from Incoming Call Pop-up.
Step 4: Configure the extension number for each user
For each user who is allowed to handle incoming and outgoing calls from the CRM, the extension number should be configured in the User preferences page.
- Open My Preferences.
- Configure the user number in Telzio Extension field under “Phone Configuration” block. (You can find the Extension number from Telzio > Users > EXT)
- If Users are using their mobile numbers, then configure the user number in Vtiger under ‘Telzio Extension’ in the following format
Step 5: Configure Vtiger settings in Telzio
Follow below steps to connect Telzio and Vtiger.
- Login to Telzio account.
Click on Integrations > Vtiger > Install
Configure the Webhook URL. Copy the Callback URL from Vtiger and paste it into Webhook URL of Telzio.
Click on Save Changes.
Once the configuration is completed on both sides i.e., Vtiger and Telzio, you are now ready to make or receive calls in the CRM.
- The display of an incoming call pop-up window gets delayed as the call is initiated by Telzio provider.
To know more about the features and benefits of this integration, please check Telzio + Vtiger CRM