Articles in this section
New Integrations in V9
Table of Contents
Even with the all-in-one ERP and CRM solutions, the marketplace is full of applications that cater to niche business needs. And if you are a small or medium business, it would have made economic sense to invest in these apps.
Many Vtiger customers use multiple software products and applications - from accounting to telephone service providers to social media.
We understand and support your choices.
Hence Vtiger provides integration with more than 500+ applications that you use in the normal course of your workday. Just look at the image below for the different categories of integrations we provide.
When you integrate these apps with Vtiger’s latest version, Vtiger 9, and you will have a single platform (your CRM screen) to:
- Display data from your accounting apps.
- Make calls using the phone call console.
- Send emails, SMS messages, and WhatsApp messages.
- Capture lead data through Webforms.
- Send documents for approvals and signatures.
- Manage your inventory.
- And more importantly, integrate different payment gateways to make and receive payments.
Benefits of integrating Vtiger with 3rd party apps!
- Create a single platform for the unified view of data scattered across different apps
- Access data and perform actions directly from your CRM
- Reduce the time spent in entering, tracking, and importing data to and from multiple systems
- Reduce data duplication and redundancy
All of these benefits directly impact your business goals. You will be able to:
- Reduce the time spent on a sales lifecycle
- Create a robust marketing funnel
- Strengthen inter-team collaborations
- Enhance customer relationships with a stronger communication channel
New Integrations with Vtiger
So what are the new integrations Vtiger 9 is providing?
- Facebook Lead Ads
- Google Ads
- Google Meet
- Sage Accounting
Facebook Lead Ads and Google Ads
One of the easiest ways to generate leads is to use advertisements or Ads on Facebook and Google. When users click on your Ads, their details are captured on Webforms and directly imported into your CRM.
Let us see how easy this is:
- Create a business account
- Install and integrate your social media account with Vtiger CRM
- Create an Ad on your social media page
- Create and attach a Webform to your Ad to capture lead details
- Sync your CRM with the Webform to import the lead details
And the best part is, setting up your business account and integrating with the CRM is a one-time process. From there on, you can create and run campaigns regularly.
Note: You can create multiple forms for a single campaign.
Just imagine your Ad’s reach through social media and the number of leads you can generate easily!
One of the easiest and inexpensive ways to talk to your customers and co-workers is to use Google Meet.
The Events module in Vtiger CRM allows you to set up meetings and send meeting details and reminders directly to your contacts. The invitees simply have to click the Google Meet link to join your call.
Note: All your scheduled meetings are synced with Google Calendar.
If you are a Sage Accounting software user, then here is some good news. Vtiger CRM now integrates with Sage.
Manage your financial and accounting data directly from your CRM. With Vtiger + Sage integration, you will be able to:
- Get a unified view of customer accounts
- Track costs by departments
- Reduce the duplication of data and errors
Based on the above, you will be able to streamline your cash flow process and boost productivity.
To see the entire list of integrations provided by Vtiger CRM, click here.