The Vtiger Cloud CRM - Pilot edition is perfect for small businesses, first-time CRM users, and those looking at alternatives to spreadsheets.
If you are a small business with a limited budget and looking to use a CRM, then Vtiger Pilot is perfect for you!
Easy to install | Easy to use | Easy to scale | Easy to upgrade
With the features available, you can,
- have a single platform for your data,
- help teams win more deals,
- increase productivity by automating repetitive tasks, and
- collaborate seamlessly with your teams internally.
Moreover, the Pilot Edition is ‘forever free’ if you sign up in 2021.
So what are the features that come with the Pilot Edition? Well, check out the following:
While the above features are available for free, you can upgrade to leverage premium features such as Call Analysis, Sales Coaching, and AI-based Deal Scoring.
With these features, you get the following benefits.
- Is your data scattered over multiple apps and platforms? The Pilot edition provides you with centralized data. You can now:
- Access customer data from anywhere, including from your mobile.
- View your sales pipeline easily.
- Use Deals’ and Contacts’ One View to have meaningful conversations. Your salespersons will not have to dig around for information at a crucial time.
- Customize quotes without wasting time using Print Templates and print quote documents depending on your needs.
- Track document engagement.
- Improve follow-ups with your contacts with smart alerts such as Idle Contact and Idle Deal alerts. With timely follow-ups, no more missing out on a successful deal!
- Increase productivity with automated features such as Appointment Pages and Email Sequences. Do not lose time in repetitive jobs.
- Build interest in targeted audiences by creating custom campaigns. Using preloaded templates in the Campaigns module, you can easily create Email and SMS campaigns.
- Build a strong communication channel for your sales team and streamline the support process with Phone and Email features.
- Improve internal collaboration with Group Mailboxes, Events (to set up meetings), Tasks, Projects, Mentions, Meeting Aide, and Actions. So what if your team is not under one roof or they are on-road? Use the above features to ensure you and your team are on the same page.
So what are the limits for the features that come with the Pilot edition? With this edition, you get the following:
- Users - 10
- Records - 3000
- Custom fields per module - 2
- Appointment page per user - 1
- Group mailbox - 1
- Personal mailbox per user - 1
- Pipeline with customizable sales stages - 1
- SLA - 1
- Business Hours - 1
- Storage - 3 GB
The following Vtiger CRM features are not included in the Pilot edition:
- Assignment Rules
- Email Tracking
- Scheduled Workflows
- Scheduled Reports
- Scheduled Email Campaigns
- Sharing will be public (No sharing rules)
- Mailroom - Only case creation and related contacts
If you want to add more features to the Pilot Edition, you simply upgrade to a paid edition.
Did you know?
When you upgrade to a paid plan, you will still pay but less than 30% of what you would be paying for the multiple single-function tools. Instead of paying $10 to $30 for each tool, such as Calendly, Hubspot, and Mailchimp (total over $400), you will be paying between $10 (Eg., Sales Starter) to $50 per user per month (Eg., One Enterprise).
For more details, please visit the Pilot Edition page on our website.
To see the breadth and depth of features available in the Pilot Edition, click here.
If you want to use the Pilot Edition free of charge forever, sign up here.
Stop using single-function tools and apps and move to Vtiger CRM.
Get started with Vtiger One Pilot and watch your business take off!