Can I export comments in the form of a report?
Yes, you can. Follow these steps to generate a report on comments:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to Dashboard.
- Click Reports.
- Click Add Report.
- Enter the report name, select a report folder, and the primary module as Comments.
- Click Save and Continue.
- Enter the following details:
Report Details: Choose what data to show and how to group report data.
- Click the Report Properties tab.
- Select fields under Group by Rows and Group by Columns, based on which report data will be grouped or sorted.
- Select Data Fields to display in the report.
Filters: Add conditions and filter comments.
- Click the Filters tab.
- Set up All Conditions if you want to apply multiple conditions and all of them must be satisfied to pull data for the report.
- Set up Any Conditions if you want to apply multiple conditions and at least one of them must be satisfied to pull data for the report.
Charts: Select a chart type to generate the report.
- Click the Charts tab.
- Select Chart Type and chart sub-type.
- Enter Chart Properties.
- Click Save and Run. The report will be generated.
- Click the Export button located on the top right corner of the report.
- Pick a format:
- Export CSV to download the report in .csv format
- Export Excel to download the report in .xlsx format
The report will be downloaded in the selected format.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.