You can create a group event page using Vtiger CRM's Appointment Pages.
Follow these steps to create a Group Event page:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to Sales.
- Click Appointment Pages.
- Click +New Appointment Page.
- Select Group Event.
- Enter the following information:
- Event details: The name and description of the event, appointment page link, and the assignee’s name
- Event duration & templates:
- Event: Create or select a group event record
- Confirmation Email Template: Choose an email template to send the confirmation email
- Reminder Email Template: Choose an email template to send the reminder email
- CSS file URL: You can write your own CSS code to change the style of an appointment page and enter its path URL in this field
- Invitee Questions: The questions that the invitees must answer to be a part of the event
- Click Save.
Follow these steps to share the appointment page:
- Click Send Link.
- Enter the To address of the customers, email subject, and other mandatory details in the Compose Email window.
- Review the email template (email body).
- Click Send.
: When you create a group event page through Appointment Pages
, Vtiger CRM creates an event record of type Group Event
under the Events