FAQs in this section
What is a Purchase Order (PO)? When should I use Purchase order? How do I create a Purchase Order? What will happen to the product quantity in stock when I create a Purchase Order? How do I create a Purchase Order from a Quote? How do I add a new section in a Purchase Order? How do I share a Purchase Order? How do I add a document to a Purchase Order? How do I print or export a Purchase Order? Can I change the template of a Purchase Order? Is Purchase Order available for Sales starter edition?
How do I add a product or a service to a Purchase Order?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to add a product or a service in a purchase order:
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- Select the Purchase Orders module.
- Click +Add Purchase Orders and fill all the necessary details.
- Open the recently created PO.
- Click Edit.
- Go to the Item Details block.
- Click Add row.
- Select the product or service you want to add.
- Information about the product or service will be added to the purchase order.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment