How can I add a document to a purchase order?
module in Vtiger acts as a repository for all the documents that you create or those shared with you by your customers or sales team.
Follow these steps to add a document from a purchase order(PO):
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- Select the Purchase Orders module.
- Open any purchase order record.
- Go to the Summary View of the selected record.
- Click the +New button.
- Click Add or Create button.
- Select Documents.
- Here, you see two options on your screen:
- Select Documents
- If you want to add an existing document, select this option.
- Hover over a record in the list of all existing documents to display the radio buttons.
- Click the radio button on the left side of the record to select the record.
- Click Add Selected button present below of the list.
- Create documents
- If you want to add a new document, select this option.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Click Save.
The linked document will be seen in the Documents widget in the Summary View of the PO record.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.