FAQs in this section
Can I set up mailroom rules from my inbox? What is mailroom? How do I create cases using Mailroom and auto-forwarding? What is Criteria in mailroom rules? What happens when an email is forwarded to Mailroom? How does the Archive Email mailroom rule work? What is Autofill Values from the Email Body in mailroom rules? Can I create leads, contacts, and organizations using incoming emails?
What is my auto-forwarding (mailroom) address?
Table of Contents
Every business that is using Vtiger CRM gets its own mailroom address to which emails can be forwarded. You can find your auto-forwarding email address in Mailroom.
Follow these steps to find your mailroom address:
- Click your display picture on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Select Mailroom under Automation.
- Click on Open Mailroom. You will see a page similar to the one below:
From the page above, you can click:
- See your forwarded emails to view your forwarded emails.
- See Default Actions to view default mailroom rules and configure new actions.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment