FAQs in this section
How do I create an asset? How do I share an asset? How do I add a document from an asset record? How do I add a case from an asset record? How do I print an asset record? How do I change the template of an asset? Is the Assets module available for the Sales Starter edition? What are Assets? What are the benefits of assets? How do I create an Asset from Quick Create?
How do I export an asset record?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to export an asset:
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- Select the Assets module.
- In the List View, hover over any asset record to display the radio button on the left side.
- Click the radio button for the selected record.
- Click the Export button.
- Select any one of the following options:
- Export Selected Records - This option will export only the selected records.
- Export data on the current page - This option will export the records to the current page.
- Export all data - This option will export all the data on all the pages of the Assets module.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment