How can I print an asset record?
Follow these steps to print an asset :
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- Select the Assets module.
- Open any Assets record.
- Click the More button.
- Click the Print button.
- You can perform any of the below options:
- Edit & Export - You can edit the asset record and export it to your local system.
- Email with PDF - You can email the asset record as a PDF to the contact.
- Print - You can print the asset record and keep a hard copy.
- Save as PDF - You can save the asset record as a PDF on your local system.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.