FAQs in this section
How do I create an asset? How do I share an asset? How do I add a document from an asset record? How do I add a case from an asset record? How do I export an asset record? How do I change the template of an asset? Is the Assets module available for the Sales Starter edition? What are Assets? What are the benefits of assets? How do I create an Asset from Quick Create?
How do I print an asset record?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to print an asset :
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- Select the Assets module.
- Open any Assets record.
- Click the More button.
- Click the Print button.
- You can perform any of the below options:
- Edit & Export - You can edit and export the asset record to your local system.
- Email with PDF - You can email the asset record as a PDF to the contact.
- Print - You can print the asset record and keep a hard copy.
- Save as PDF - You can save the asset record as a PDF on your local system.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment