FAQs in this section
How do I change the template of an asset? Is the Assets module available for the Sales Starter edition? What are Assets? How do I create an asset? How do I add a case from an asset record? How do I add a document from an asset record? How do I share an asset? What are the benefits of assets? How do I export an asset record? How do I print an asset record?
How do I create an Asset from Quick Create?
Table of Contents
Yes, you can also create an asset by clicking the + icon (Quick Create) present on the right-hand top corner of the screen.
Follow these steps to create a record using Quick Create:
- Click the + icon displayed on the top right side of your screen.
- Click Show All to view all the modules you can create records using Quick Create.
- Select Asset from the Inventory module.
- Enter all the mandatory details.
- Save to save the record.
- Save and Continue to save the record and go to its Deep Dive View to enter other details.
- Clicking Cancel discards all the information you entered.
To know more about Quick Create, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment