FAQs in this section
How do I remove a contact's name from an Email Campaign? What is a Marketing List? How do I get the list of contacts who have unsubscribed from a Marketing List? How do I create a Marketing List? How do I create a Marketing List while creating an Email Campaign? What is a Marketing List segment? How do I create a Marketing List segment? How do I save a Marketing List segment to use it in the future? Why don't I see some of my Marketing Lists when creating an Email Campaign? How do I delete a Marketing List? How do I find the segments created for a Marketing List? How do I find the list of Email Campaigns sent to a Marketing List? How do I view the analytics of a Marketing List? Is there a way to find out which Marketing Lists a contact has subscribed to? How do my contacts unsubscribe from a Marketing List? How do I activate or deactivate a Marketing List? How do I deactivate a Marketing List? How do I deactivate a Marketing List? What information can I get from a Marketing List's Summary View?
How do I create a Marketing List segment while creating an Email Campaign?
Table of Contents
Yes, you can. Let us begin by creating an Email Campaign followed by a Marketing List.
Follow these steps to create a Marketing List while creating an Email Campaign:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Marketing.
- Select Email Campaigns.
- Click +New Email Campaign.
- Enter the campaign name.
- Select Regular or Autoresponder to create an email campaign.
- Click Next.
- Click Create New Marketing List in the Recipients section.
- Enter the following information:
- List Name -Enter the marketing list name.
- Add Subscribers - Add subscribers by selecting Leads, Contacts, or Organizations.
- Load conditions from - Filter the subscribers by selecting a pre-existing list in the module selected. For example, if you select Leads in the previous step, then the lists created for Leads are shown in the drop-down list.
- Note: You can filter the subscribers’ list further by adding more conditions. The total number of subscribers is shown after applying conditions.
- Click Apply.
- Enable the Subscribers have granted permission to send marketing emails checkbox.
- Note: You cannot proceed without enabling the checkbox. This is related to the GDPR law. To learn more about GDPR, click here.
- Click Done.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment