Use Vtiger’s Documents module to solve the problems of organizing and sharing your documents! It acts as a repository for all the documents that you have created or those shared with you by your customers or the sales team.
Follow these steps to add a document to a bill:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- Select the Bills module.
- Open the bill to which you want to attach your documents.
- Click the Do button in the Summary View.
- Click Add or Create button.
- Select Documents.
- Here, you see two options on your screen:
- Select Documents
- If you want to add an existing document, select this option.
- Hover over a record in the list of all existing documents to display the radio buttons.
- Click the radio button on the left side of the record to select the record.
- Click Add Selected button present below of the list.
- Create Documents
- If you want to add a new document, select this option.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Click Save.
The linked document will be seen in the Documents widget in the Summary View of the bill.
To know more about Bills, click here